For today’s estimators, Value Engineering shouldn’t just be a requirement – it should be a priority.
Due to rising populations, new buildings, and overall growth of communities, your job is becoming more and more important and Value Engineering should be a part of your daily routine.
Maybe you’re already practicing this approach and don’t even know it, or maybe you think you’re doing it, but you’re actually not, but shouldn’t you found out?
Either way, in this guide, you’ll learn:
- The history of Value Engineering
- What Value Engineering is and is not
- Misconceptions about Value Engineering
- Three stages of good Value Engineering
- Why you should care about Value Engineering
- Tips for adding value to your estimates
Download this guide to make Value Engineering a part of your priority.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Sarah Lorek